2018 Aprilia SR 150, Vespa range launched in India
- To keep up with the competition, Italian company Piaggio has updated the Aprilia SR 150 and two models from the Vespa range (VXL 150 and SXL 150).
- Major updates on the 2018 Aprilia SR 150 include a much needed semi-digital instrument cluster with an analogue speedometer. Then, there’s a USB charger in the under seat storage bin as well.
- More importantly, the SR 150 now comes with ‘Aprilia Connect’ app integration. It connects your Android or iOS phone to the scooter via a factory fitted dongle and offers features like navigation, mobile connectivity, distress button and vehicle tracking.
- A different version of the same app has also been made available for the updated Vespa range. It will have the exact same functionality but will be built around Vespa’s more colourful theme.
- Of course, to keep things fresh, all scooters now come with a refreshed colour palette. Also, the Vespa gains an all-black Notte 125 special edition, while the SR 150 gets a Carbon edition which has faux carbon fibre stickers.