2018 Honda Amaze sales cross 30,000 units
- More than 30,000 units of the second-generation Honda Amaze have already been sold in India.
- The 2018 Amaze has achieved this milestone within three months of its launch, making it the fastest selling model in Honda Car India’s 20 year history.
- The Amaze’s strong performance also helped Honda achieve an overall cumulative sales growth of 12.5 per cent for the period of April-July 2018.
- The 2018 Honda Amaze is priced between Rs 5.81-9.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is the only compact sedan in India to be available with a diesel CVT powertrain option.
- Despite Amaze’s success, it still remains far behind the segment sales leader, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, which is presently India’s best-selling car in terms of monthly sales.