2018 Tata Tigor launched at Rs 5.20 lakh
- The updated Tata Tigor has been launched in India. It starts at Rs 5.20 lakh for the base petrol variant and goes up to Rs 7.38 lakh for the top-end diesel version.
- Aesthetically, you’ll find subtle changes on the new Tigor such as square chrome elements inside the headlights, clear lens tail lamps, new Egyptian Blue exterior colour option, a new shark-fin antenna. Additionally, there’s added chrome treatment to bling up the exterior.
- On the inside, the 2018 Tigor features a new silver painted centre console which houses its new 7.0-inch Harman-sourced infotainment system with Android Auto support. Then, there’s also faux leather upholstery, driver’s side seat-height adjust, power-folding ORVMs with integrated turn indicators.
- The update includes the addition of a new top-spec variant, called the Tigor XZ+. All the aforementioned new features come standard on this variant.
- The new 2018 Tata Tigor does not get any mechanical change over the older version. It continues to be powered by the same 3-cylinder engines – a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.05-litre diesel. A 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT (petrol only) transmissions come standard.