2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 bookings open
- Certain Bajaj dealers across India are now accepting bookings for the 2019 Dominar 400 for Rs 5,000, thereby hinting at its imminent launch.
- The changes expected on the new Dominar include USD front forks, new exhaust system for better sound and an all-new instrument console with a split setup – the upper screen will show the speed, RPM, fuel level, etc, while the tank-mounted one will display the gear selected, time and trip information.
- Then, the 373.3 cc, single-cylinder engine on the bike is rumoured to now sport a DOHC setup with triple spark plugs. Therefore, the power and torque output might marginally increase from the current 35 bhp and 35 Nm on the new model.
- Otherwise, the bike will remain aesthetically similar to the outgoing model, albeit new colour options may be offered.
- With these new features, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar’s price is expected to go up from the current Rs 1.63 lakh (ex-showroom). Also, the non-ABS variant will be discontinued after this update.