2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 launched in India
- The much-anticipated 2019 Dominar 400 has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 1.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which makes it around Rs 11,000 dearer to the outgoing model.
- The 2019 Dominar gets an upgraded DOHC engine replacing the SOHC unit on the previous version. Its displacement still stands at 373 cc, but the power is now up to 40 bhp, while the torque remains unchanged at 35 Nm.
- Then, the bike gains new USD forks up front and a twin outlet exhaust, both of which grant it a beefier look. Bajaj has also made changes to rear monoshock to improve the ride quality.
- Bajaj has also added an updated instrument cluster on the Dominar. The upper console displays primary information like speed, RPM, fuel economy and warnings, while the tank-mounted unit displays the gear position, trip meters, etc.
- Finally, the 2019 model also gains two new colours – Auroral Green and Vine Black. The gold coloured alloys of the previous model have been discontinued.