2019 BMW 3 Series officially teased
- Ahead of its imminent unveil at the 2018 Paris Motor Show, the next-gen BMW 3 Series has been teased through an official video.
- The teaser footage shows the new 3 Series being assembled from scratch at BMW’s Dingolfing plant, and through the process, gives us super quick glimpses of the car’s key design elements.
- By now, the world has a fair idea of what the 2019 3 Series would look like thanks to numerous leaks and renders. The styling would be evolutionary, and the overall design would make it appear like a shrunken 5 Series.
- The car will is also rumoured to debut with a newly developed 4-cylinder petrol engine, which will be the most powerful of its kind. Then, it is confirmed to have 50:50 weight distribution between front and rear axles.
- The BMW 3 Series’ competition is intense, it includes the Audi A4, Jaguar XE, the recently updated Mercedes C-Class, the brand new Volvo S60, and many other rivals from Lexus, Acura, Cadillac, etc. in the North American market.