2019 BMW 3 Series to debut at 2018 Paris Motor Show
- The seventh generation BMW 3 Series will make its global debut at this year’s Paris Motor Show, which is scheduled to take place between October 4-14, 2018.
- Codenamed G20, the 2019 3 Series is reported to be around 55 kg lighter and 10 mm lower than the outgoing model.
- Rumours also suggest that BMW has developed a new petrol engine for the 2019 3 Series which is the most power 4-cylinder motor that the German company has ever produced.
- Recently, BMW also released an official teaser video of a camouflaged 2019 3 Series doing laps of the famed Nurburgring race track. The car is confirmed to sport a perfect 50:50 weight distribution between its front and rear axles.
- Aesthetically, the new 3 Series is likely to borrow many design cues from the latest 5 Series.