2019 Dominar 400 to get significant power bump
- The soon to be launched 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will produce 39.35 bhp, which is quite a lot more when compared to 34 bhp of the outgoing model.
- The torque figure on the updated model will remain 35 Nm, but now, it will come at a little higher 7,000 rpm versus the outgoing model’s 6,500 rpm.
- This power bump has reportedly been achieved by using a dual overhead cam (DOHC) setup on the upcoming new Dominar, just like the 390 Duke.
- The new model is also said to be 2.5 kg heavier than its predecessor.
- Other significant changes that the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will come with include USD front forks, a new exhaust setup and a new split instrument cluster.