2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 lineup revealed
- After revealing the updated Scrambler Icon 800, Ducati has now unleashed the entire 2019 Scrambler 800 lineup at Intermot 2018. The lineup now includes Full Throttle, Cafe Racer, Desert Sled and the aforementioned Icon variants.
- The 2019 Scrambler Full Throttle gets new flat track Scrambler inspired livery, new side panel, flatter handlebar, flat tracker seat with a rear seat cowl and twin stacked exhaust end cans.
- Moving on, we have the 2019 Scrambler Cafe Racer, which now gets a small, retro-styled bikini fairing to differentiate it from rest of the lineup. Then, there’s a new dual-tone paint finish, new 17-inch spoked wheels, rear seat cowl, and an aluminium cover for the twin stacked exhaust cans.
- The off-road focused 2019 Scrambler Desert Sled gains a red painted frame, black spoked wheels replacing the older golden ones, new lining that increases the seat height to 860 mm, and Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR on-off road tyres.
- Just like the recently revealed 2019 Scrambler Icon, all these bikes also sport new circular headlamp with X-shaped DRLs, Bosch cornering ABS, new aluminium tank panels, and a new instrument cluster.