2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 series launched in India
- The updated Ducati Scrambler series with a refreshed design and added features has been launched in India. The range includes the Icon, Desert Sled, Cafe Racer and Full Throttle.
- All models now come with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard. This system increases the dual-channel ABS’ efficiency while taking turns which is great for India’s uncertain roads.
- Cosmetically, all 2019 Scramblers feature a new circular headlamp with X-shaped DRLs, new aluminium tank panels, better quality switchgear, adjustable levers and a new instrument cluster.
- In terms of power, all models use the same 803 cc, L-twin engine that generates 73 bhp of max power at 8,250 rpm and 67 Nm of peak torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Coming to the pricing, the Scrambler Icon is the entry-level model that starts at Rs 7.89 lakh, then comes the Full Throttle at Rs 8.92 lakh, then the Cafe Racer at Rs 9.78 lakh, and finally, the Desert Sled is the most expensive variant that’s priced at Rs 9.93 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.