2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 unveiled
- The 2019 Ducati Scrambler is a subtly refreshed version of the smaller Scambler which includes a few stylistic changes and mechanical upgrades.
- Design wise, the 2019 Scrambler 800 gets a new paint option, new LED elements for the headlamp and self cancelling turn signals. Then, there are beefier aluminium side panels, blacked out engine, brushed cylinder head fins and machine finished rims.
- More importantly, the 2019 Scrambler 800 now gains the Bosch 9.1MP Cornering ABS from the Scrambler 1100. Additionally, it also gets a reach adjustable hydraulic clutch, better seat padding and improved suspension.
- No updates have been made to the engine though. The 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 continues with the very same 803cc, air-cooled, L-Twin motor that makes 73 bhp and 67 Nm.
- Global deliveries of the updated model are expected to begin in November 2018. India launch should happen soon afterwards.