2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift launched at Rs 15.89 lakh
- The Hyundai Elantra facelift has been priced at Rs 15.89-20.39 lakh (ex-showroom) in India. It’s also worth noting that the diesel engine has been axed.
- The Elantra facelift features a bold new front fascia with triangular headlamps, angular new ‘cascade’ grille and a sharply chiselled bumper. The rear has also been a major overhaul with the license plate holder moving on the bumper from the boot lid. The tail lamps are also brand new.
- On the inside, there are minor changes like a new steering wheel, updated AC vent accents and new dual-tone colour scheme. However, a more significant addition here is the new 8-inch infotainment system with BlueLink connected car functionality and an 8-speaker Infinity audio system.
- The car will now only come powered by a BSVI-compliant 2.0-litre petrol engine that generates 150 bhp & 192 Nm. A 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter auto are the available gearbox options. Fuel economy is ARAI-certified at 14.6 km/l for both options.
- The 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift, which competes with the Honda Civic and Skoda Octavia, comes with a standard 3-year/ unlimited km warranty that includes roadside assistance and free maintenance up to 3 years or 30,000 km.