2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R launched in India
- The updated 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R supersport motorcycle has gone on sale in India at Rs 13.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Updates given to the new ZX-10R include a revised engine which is now lighter by 20 per cent than before. Also, the power is now up by 3 bhp taking the total output to 200 bhp.
- On top of this, Kawasaki Quick Shifter – Dual Direction (bi-directional quick shifter) now comes standard.
- Bookings for the motorcycle are now open for an amount of Rs 1.50 lakh. Kawasaki claims that deliveries will commence next month.
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R continues to be the most affordable litre-class supersport bike in India. In fact, despite the updates, the 2019 model’s price is Rs 31,000 lesser than before!
More bike news: