2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R unveiled
- Kawasaki has given an extensive makeover to the Ninja ZX-6R supersport motorcycle. The new model will be showcased for the first time at EICMA 2019.
- The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R gains a brand new Ninja 400 inspired fairing and tail section, granting it a more aggressive look overall. The exhaust of the bike gets a new finish as well. To make the ZX-6R sportier for 2019, Kawasaki has given it a shorter front seat, Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 tyres, new heel guard and an adjustable brake lever.
- The 636 cc, inline 4-cylinder engine is carried over from the previous model but features a few essential upgrades. It’s now Euro 4 compliant thanks to a larger airbox, new fuel injectors, variable-size intake funnels and a molybdenum coating on piston skirts.
- Kawasaki has not revealed the official power and torque figures of the 2019 Ninja ZX-6X. However, we expect them to be on par with the previous model’s 129 bhp and 71 Nm, respectively.
- Last month, the previous ZX-6R was spotted at the ARAI test facility undergoing homologation tests. However, now it makes sense for us to directly get the 2019 model here in India.