2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs 6.69 lakh
- To combat the increasing competition from new rivals like the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT and SWM Superdual T, Kawasaki has given a minor update to its Versys 650.
- The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 gains a new Metallic Moondust Grey paint scheme with green accents on the rims, fuel tank and tank extensions.
- Mechanically, the 2019 Versys 650 continues with the same tried and tested 649 cc, parallel-twin engine that is capable of producing 68 bhp of power at 8500 rpm and 64 Nm of torque at 7000 rpm.
- Kawasaki also claims that keeping the festive season in mind, they have worked rigorously to ensure that 2019 Versys 650 customers get their bike on their preferred auspicious day.
- The Versys 650 is a road-biased adventure tourer which is one of the four 650 cc bikes that Kawasaki sells in India. Other three include the Ninja 650 (sports tourer), Z650 (street fighter) and Vulcan S (cruiser).