2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift spied
- The Baleno will receive its first facelift this year and the updated model’s front has been spied completely undisguised in the pic you see above.
- The biggest change we see on the facelifted Baleno is that new front bumper which is now wider and has a lot more aggressive styling cues. The grille, too, looks like its slightly longer and more accentuated.
- While the rear design isn’t visible – typical of facelifts – expect the new Baleno to have an updated rear bumper and a new signature for the tail lamps.
- On the inside, the changes will be subtle, which may include new interior colours, better quality materials and a more feature-rich infotainment system.
- The Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift will most likely come powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engines as the current model. As always, the petrol model will also have a CVT automatic option.