2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR exposed in new spy photos
- The next-gen WagonR’s exterior has been fully revealed in new spy photos.
- It’s very evident that the 2019 WagonR sticks to the characteristic tallboy stance, but this time around, the design elements are all-new and more appealing than before.
- Notably, the rear three-quarter design looks inspired by the Ignis, whereas the new tail lamps look very Ertiga-esque.
- While the interior hasn’t been spied, we expect the 2019 WagonR to have an all-new cabin to with a lot of added equipment to take on the new Santro, which comes with goodies like an infotainment system and a rear AC vent.
- It is rumoured that the 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR will launch in India on January 23, 2019.