2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR fully revealed
- The next-gen Maruti Suzuki WagonR, which will launch on January 23, has been fully revealed in a fresh set of spy photos emerging from a dealership.
- While the previous spy photos already gave us a good glance at the Ignis-like new exterior of the car, we now also know what the cabin of the 2019 WagonR will look like.
- The dashboard has a new design with vertical central AC vents flanking the new infotainment screen, which is expected since the new Santro – which is WagonR’s chief rival – also comes with a big infotainment screen.
- Also seen is a new instrument cluster with a large speedometer that’s accompanied by an information display. The new model will get steering mounted controls as well.
- The 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR, for the first time, will also come with a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which will be offered in addition to the existing 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder motor. An AMT will also be available.