2019 Mercedes-Benz B-Class unveiled
- The third-gen Mercedes-Benz B-Class has been revealed at the ongoing 2018 Paris Motor Show. It’s the fourth of eight new compact models that Merc plans to introduce very soon.
- The 2019 B-Class retains the characteristic MPV-ish silhouette of its predecessor, but adds fresh new design elements – including the new predator face – from the A-Class. It’s also marginally bigger than the second-gen model.
- The interior of the 2019 B-Class is also heavily inspired by the new A-Class. It has a widescreen layout with two screens, the new MBUX system with Mercedes Me connectivity and turbine-style air vents.
- The 2019 Mercedes-Benz B-Class will launch in Europe with some familiar powertrain configurations, and certain new ones. The latter includes a new 2.0-litre diesel with 148 or 188 bhp, depending on the variant. This engine is mated to new 9-speed automatic gearbox as well.
- Merc has also equipped the 2019 B-Class with many optional driver assistance and safety systems, which allow it drive semi-autonomously in many conditions.