2019 Porsche 911 Cabriolet unveiled
- The eighth-gen Porsche 911 Cabriolet has been revealed in Carrera S and Carrera 4S variants.
- The new soft top of the Cabrio can raise or lower in 12 seconds and can be operated at speeds up to 50 km/h.
- The soft top’s design includes an integrated glass rear window. It’s been engineered to prevent it from ballooning at high speeds, and when the roof is down, the electrically extendable wind deflector takes care of the wind blast.
- Otherwise, it’s quite similar to the new 911 Coupe. There’s a 3.0-litre, flat-6 turbo-petrol engine at the rear that produces 443 bhp of max power and 530 Nm of peak torque.
- The 911 Cabriolet will start arriving in key global markets in the third quarter of this year. In India, we expect Porsche to launch both the Coupe and Cabriolet together sometime later in 2019.