2019 Porsche 911 launched in India
- The eighth-gen Porsche 911 has arrived in India. It is priced at Rs 1.82 crore for the 911 Carrera S Coupe and Rs 1.99 crore for the 911 Carrera S Cabriolet (both ex-showroom).
- The new model retains the iconic silhouette that’s associated with the 911 since its inception. However, there are aesthetic changes at the front and rear to keep things fresh. You’ll find new bumpers, pop-out door handles and a long horizontal LED strip at the rear, new oval exhausts and a more prominent splitter.
- Then, it is dimensionally larger than its predecessor, gets more power and comes with a raft of technical updates to make it dynamically sharper.
- The 2019 911 has a 3.0-litre flat-6 turbo-petrol powertrain which generates 443 bhp of power and 530 Nm of torque. It’s mated to 8-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to the rear wheels, thereby allowing the car to sprint from 0-100 km/h in 3.7 seconds.
- Porsche is also offering an optional Sport Chrono Package which brings launch control, quicker-shifting gearbox and Sport Response function to the car which cuts 0.2 seconds off the 0-100 time.
- Deliveries of the 2019 Porsche 911 Coupe & Cabriolet will commence in India from July 2019.