2019 Renault Duster facelift launched in India
- The Renault Duster facelift has been launched in India between Rs 7.99-12.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The second major facelift of the first-gen Duster brings with it a new chrome studded front grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs, updated bumpers, redesigned bonnet, new skid plates, new alloy wheels and plastic cladding on the tailgate.
- On the inside, the 2019 Duster facelift comes with a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto support, rectangular AC vents, new steering, body-coloured dashboard accents, etc.
- Mechanically, nothing much has changed. So, there are two 1.5-litre engines on offer – one is a petrol which makes 105 bhp and 142 Nm, which other is a diesel which is offered in two states of tune, 84 bhp/ 200Nm and 109 bhp/ 245 Nm.
- As before, the petrol and the more powerful diesel variant also come with the option of a CVT and AMT gearboxes, respectively. The latter also gets an AWD option for adventure seekers.