2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 launched in India
- The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 has been silently launched in India at Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom). The updated bike gets a brand new design along with a few new features.
- Up front, the new Gixxer gains a new oval LED headlamp which gives it a very different look as compared to its predecessor. There are new tank extensions as well.
- The bike’s brand new tail design, updated rear tyre hugger, split seat setup, blacked-out alloys and chiselled fuel tank are all carried over from the 2019 Gixxer SF series that launched recently. Also shared with the latter is the new LCD instrument cluster.
- Powering the new 2019 Gixxer 155 is a familiar 155 cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-cooled engine which is good for producing 14 bhp of power and 14 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
- With these new updates, the Gixxer 155 now around Rs 11,000 more expensive than its predecessor.