2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 spied
- The upcoming 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift has spied completely undisguised. This model will very soon be launched in India.
- The 2019 model year, the Gixxer gains a brand new oval-shaped LED headlight and a brand new dual-tone paint scheme. Also seen in the spy photo is a new split seat setup.
- Just like the recently-launched Gixxer SF facelift, we also expect the naked Gixxer to feature a new instrument panel and a new look LED tail light.
- Then, the new model will also get an updated 155 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which will be tuned to produce 14 bhp of max power and 14 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox will come standard here.
- Alongside the 155 cc model, also expect Suzuki to launch the new Gixxer 250 which will be the street fighter version of the fully-faired Gixxer SF 250.