2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched at Rs 7.46 lakh
- The Suzuki GSX-S750 sees minor updates for the 2019 model year. Its price in India has been set at Rs 7.46 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The S750 is now offered in two new colours – Pearl Glacier White and Metallic Mat Black. Both colours come with blue highlights. The former, infact, has its alloys painted in blue as well.
- Mechanically, the motorcycle remains the same as before. So, it comes powered by a 749 cc inline 4-cylinder engine which generates 113 bhp of max power and 81 Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Braking duties on the 2019 Suzuki GSX-S750 are handled by dual front discs and a single rear disc, while dual-channel ABS and traction control are a part of the standard kit as well.
- The motorcycle competes with the Triumph Street Triple S, Kawasaki Z900 and Ducati Monster 797 in the Indian superbike market.