2019 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India
- The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa has been launched in India at Rs 13.74 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- While the iconic Hayabusa is being phased out in Europe due to stricter Euro-IV norms, it will continue to be on sale in India and USA.
- The 2019 edition brings with it two new colour options – Metallic Oort Grey and Glass Sparkle Black.
- Otherwise, power still comes from 1,340 cc inline-4 engine that produces 197 bhp and 155 Nm. The Hayabusa’s top speed continues to be 299 km/h, which is insane by any standard.
- The Hayabusa sells in big numbers (by superbike standards) in India because of its cult following and brilliant price tag, which has been made possible due to its local assembly here.