2019 Tata Nexon Kraz launched in India
- The new Nexon Kraz limited-edition has been launched in India to celebrate the compact SUV’s 1 lakh sales milestone. Available in Kraz and Kraz+ variants, it has been priced at Rs 7.58-9.18 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The 2019 Tata Nexon Kraz is different from the 2018 Nexon Kraz. The former comes with a dual-tone black-silver paint scheme with its ORVMs, alloy wheels and grille coming with Tangerine Orange accents.
- On the inside, the Kraz again gets Tangerine Orange accents on its seats and AC vents. There’s also a new piano black finish on the dashboard and doors.
- In terms of equipment, the Nexon Kraz is based on the XM variant of the compact SUV. So, things like Harman audio system with Bluetooth connectivity, follow-me-home headlights, power-folding ORVMs, steering-mounted audio controls, etc. come standard.
- The powertrain options on this limited-edition model remain unchanged. So, in addition to the 6-speed manual, the Kraz can also be had with a 6-speed AMT gearbox with both petrol and diesel engines.