2019 Triumph Rocket III leaked
- The next-generation Triumph Rocket III has been leaked from an alleged dealer meet.
- Going by the leak, the 2019 Rocket III, with its new single-sided swingarm and exposed rear end, is a is a lot beefier when compared to the outgoing model. The handlebar on the new bike looks flatter too.
- Also worth noting is that the new model in this leak has a monoshock as compared to twin spring rear shock absorbers on the outgoing version. Therefore, it is likely to have a new chassis as well.
- The outgoing Rocket III rocked the world’s largest production bike engine – a 2.3-litre inline-3 unit! However, the bike was axed globally after it failed to meet Euro-IV emission norms.
- The 2020 Triumph Rocket III is expected to go official at the 2019 EICMA. It will then go on sale a few months later.