2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC launched in India
- The Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC has been launched at Rs 10.73 lakh (ex-showroom). It will be sold in two colours black and green.
- Based on the Bonneville platform, the Scrambler 1200 is more of an off-road capable retro-modern machine than being a dedicated off-roader like the Tiger.
- The powertrain of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC is a modified version of the Thruxton’s parallel-twin setup. On the former, this engine generates 89 bhp at 7,400 rpm and 110 Nm at 3,900 rpm.
- The bike features Showa forks up front and Ohlins twin shocks at the rear, both with 200 mm travel. In terms of braking, it gets twin 320 mm Brembo M50 calipers at the front and a single rear 255 mm disc.
- The bike also comes with 5 riding modes, (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable), lean-sensitive traction control, TFT instrument cluster, all-LED lighting, keyless ignition, cruise control, USB charging, etc. as standard.
More bike news: