2019 Triumph Speed Twin revealed
- The new 2019 Speed Twin is the latest addition to Triumph’s modern classic Bonneville series. It is positioned as a sportier alternative to the T120.
- The bike draws power from a 1200 cc parallel-twin motor that’s shared with the Bonneville T120 and Thruxton R. It pumps out 96 bhp of power and 112 Nm of torque. The motor also sports a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases.
- The Triumph Speed Twin is based on a modified version of the Thruxton chassis and features a tapered handlebar. Then, it has KYB 41 mm cartridge forks and pre-load adjustable twin shocks.
- The bike uses 17-inch Pirelli Rosso Corsa 3 tyres along with Brembo four-piston axial callipers with 305 mm discs up front and a 220 mm rear disc with Nissin twin-piston floating calliper.
- The bike goes on sale in the UK in January next year. As for India, Triumph has confirmed that it will launch 6 new models next year. The 2019 Speed Twin will definitely be one of them.