2019 Triumph Street Twin, Street Scrambler revealed
- The updated Triumph Street Twin and Street Scrambler have been revealed at Intermot 2018 in Germany. Both models sport subtle aesthetic changes and a few mechanical updates.
- Both the 2019 Street Twin and Street Scrambler now produce 64 bhp – a healthy 10 bhp jump over the older models. Then, the bikes now also redline higher by 500 rpm at 7,500 rpm.
- Triumph has also added two riding modes on both models – Road and Rain. Switching between these modes alters the traction control setting and throttle mapping on both these bikes.
- The construction of 2019 models also includes an extensive use of lightweight materials like magnesium engine covers, and lighter crankshaft, balance shafts and clutch.
- For better stopping power, both the 2019 Street Twin and Street Scrambler now sport superior braking equipment that includes Brembo 4-piston callipers up front and an improved cartridge fork.