2019 Yamaha FZ-S revealed in new spy pics
- The 2019 Yamaha FZ-S, which is expected to launch in India on January 21, has been spied without any disguise for the first time.
- The new model’s LED headlamp is very evident from these spy photos. It’s split into two parts – the lower half resembles the FZ25’s headlamp with the upper element is all-new.
- Other visible new elements on the bike include the redesigned tank and a new look exhaust.
- The 2019 FZ-S will come with ABS as standard. However, we expect it to be a single channel system in order to save costs.
- While the engine specs are not known as yet, it is likely that the 149 cc, fuel-injected motor with 13 bhp and 12.8 Nm from the current model will be carried over on to the new one.