2020 Audi A4 facelift revealed
- The Audi A4 has received a major update which has given it a bolder design, electrified powertrains and many new features.
- The face of the A4 now sports a wider and lower ‘Singleframe’ grille, new bumpers, updated tail lamps and a new DRL design.
- On the inside, you’ll find mildly revised interiors with an all-new infotainment system taking the centre stage. This system consists of a 10.1-inch floating central touchscreen and a 12.3-inch digital driver’s display.
- Audi is also increasing its electrification emphasis on the new A4, and so, three out of six power trains in Europe will be sold with a 48V mild-hybrid system. In India however, the Audi A4 facelift might continue with its ongoing range of powertrains.
- While the 2020 A4 is surely India-bound, we do not know when is this going to happen. Audi has been releasing the new generation models of the bigger A8, A7 and A6 since 2017, but even these are yet to arrive here.