2020 Audi A8 L launched at Rs 1.56 crore
- The fourth-generation Audi A8, which was globally revealed in 2017, has finally been launched in India at Rs 1.56 crore (ex-showroom).
- Like always, the new model is only offered in the long-wheelbase A8 L avatar which is limousine-grade 5,302 mm long. The sedan wears Audi’s latest design language which consists of a massive ‘Singleframe’ grille, slick HD Matrix LED headlamps, full-width OLED tail lamps and clean character lines.
- The neat and elegant dashboard comes with a wide array of trim and upholstery options to choose from. The dashboard has 3 screens, one each for the driver, infotainment and HVAC controls. There’s also a Bang & Olufsen audio system, twin-touchscreen rear-seat entertainment package, foot massager function, et al.
- The 2020 Audi A8 L is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 turbo petrol engine that makes a solid 335 bhp of power and 500 Nm of torque. The power is fed to all the four wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Also on board is a 48V mild-hybrid system with a belt-starter generator and 10 Ah lithium-ion battery pack. It allows this car to coast at 55-160 km/h with the main engine switched off for up to 40 seconds.
- Owners can also max out the A8 L with optional goodies like all-wheel steering, adaptive air suspension, and a 1,920W 3D surround system with 23 speakers.