2020 Audi RS7 Sportback official with 591 horsepower
- The second-gen Audi RS7 Sportback has been officially revealed with a sharp new look. The car will be showcased for the first time at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- The car’s striking design has been made possible thanks to its blacked-out grille, sharply chiselled front bumper with triangular vents, RS-spec rear bumper with big oval exhausts, optional 22-inch wheels, etc.
- Powering the 2020 Audi RS7 is a 4.0-litre turbo V8 petrol engine which comes with a 48V mild-hybrid system to generate a total system output of 591 bhp and 800 Nm. With this much mechanical muscle, the car can propel from 0-100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds!
- An 8-speed automatic gearbox with a 40:60 power split ratio comes standard on the 2020 Audi RS7. However, the system can send up to 70 per cent of the power to the front, or 85 per cent of the power to the rear wheels when required.
- Complementing all that power is the standard adaptive air suspension on this car, which makes it 20 mm lower than the Audi A7. Optional kit includes RS Sport suspension and Dynamic Ride Control, both of which help aid the car’s handling.