2020 Datsun Redigo facelift launched at Rs 2.83 lakh
- The Datsun Redigo facelift has been launched in India at Rs 2.83-4.80 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The hatchback now features a brand new, bolder face with a massive new grille, sleeker headlamps, new bonnet, and a revised bumper with L-shaped LED DRLs. On the sides, you have bigger 14-inch wheels, while the back gets updated LED tail lamps.
- Perhaps an even more significant change on the 2020 Redigo is its all-new cabin. The dashboard design is fully revised and there’s now an 8.0-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and voice recognition on offer.
- The engine options on this Datsun remain unchanged, but they are updated as per BS6 norms. So, you have a 0.8-litre petrol (53 bhp/ 72 Nm) and a bigger 1.0-litre petrol (67 bhp/ 91 Nm). The latter comes with a 5-speed AMT option as well.
- Safety kit on the Datsun Redigo facelift includes a passenger airbag, ABS, EBD and rear parking sensors as standard. Top-end trim gains a reverse parking camera and driver side airbag as well.