2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade unleashed
- The next-gen Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, along with the better equipped Fireblade SP, has gone official at EICMA 2019 in Italy.
- The bike now features a brand new, sharp aesthetic which is inspired by Honda’s RC213V MotoGP motorcycle. The kerb weight of this bike stands at 201 kg.
- The 2020 Fireblade generates 211.5 bhp and 113 Nm from its inline-4 engine. It also features a new aerodynamics package which is borrowed directly from the RC213V.
- The bike also gets brand new Bosch 6-axis IMU, as well as a rather large titanium Akrapovic exhaust.
- Notable equipment on the higher-spec Fireblade SP includes semi-active Ohlins Electronic Control with 43 mm NPX forks & Ohlins TTX36 Smart-EC rear shock, Brembo Stylema 4-piston calipers up front, and Brembo monoblock caliper at the rear.