2020 Honda City spied in India
- A camouflaged prototype of the fifth-generation Honda City has been spied testing on Delhi-NCR roads.
- The 2020 Honda City is over 100 mm longer and 53 mm wider than the current fourth-generation model. Its all-new design makes it look like a mini-Civic from the front, while the rear looks quite BMW 3 Series-esque.
- In Thailand, this car gets a new 120 bhp, 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, however, in India, we expect the current 1.5 petrol and diesel engines – both upgraded as per BS6 norms – to continue to power the new model as well.
- The interior of this mid-size sedan is quite understated and conventional with its vertical AC vents and rotary dial-based HVAC interface. The Thai model comes with an 8.0-inch infotainment system.
- We expect the 2020 Honda City to launch in India in mid-2020, somewhere around May or June.