2020 Honda CR-V facelift revealed
- The 2020 Honda CR-V facelift has been revealed in North America and it comes with very minor updates.
- First up, the 2020 CR-V gains a refreshed design and mildly updated front & rear bumpers. The grille is also slightly redesigned.
- The most significant update (for North America) comes in the form of the Hybrid model that combines two electric motors with a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine to generate a total system output of 209 bhp.
- Other than that, the CR-V remains mostly unchanged. We are not sure when Honda will launch this updated model in India.
- The latest-gen Honda CR-V was launched in India last year and hasn’t really been doing well here. On the contrary, it is one of the best-selling vehicles in North America.