2020 Honda Jazz official
- The next-generation Honda Jazz has been revealed in Tokyo. The car’s India launch remains uncertain at this point.
- In terms of design, the overall silhouette of the 2020 Jazz resembles that of its predecessors. However, the front and rear designs are quite different. The rear specifically stands out with its new longer tail lamp setup.
- An interesting design element of this car is its hidden windshield wipers which have been strategically placed so that they remain out of sight for a cleaner look.
- The interior here is all-new with all the quirkiness making way for a clean dashboard design. The 2020 Honda Jazz debuts Honda Connect, a new connected car system, somewhat like the Hyundai BlueLink.
- The new Jazz will be sold with a hybrid powertrain which consists of a dual-motor hybrid system. Additionally, 1.5-litre petrol or 1.0-litre turbo petrol options will also be available in certain markets.
More car news: