2020 Hyundai i20 leaked
- The upcoming third-generation Hyundai i20 has been leaked in official images before its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Going by the leaks, the 2020 i20 look unmistakably Hyundai with its large hexagonal cascading grille. However, the design language has been refined over generations and this model features a sharper, more angular design.
- Up front, you have new headlights with long LED DRLs and triangle-shaped fog light enclosures, just like the latest Elantra. The side profile looks quite similar to the current model, but it sportier.
- Going with the trend, at the back, the 2020 Hyundai i20 gets a connected LED strip for its tail lamps which will be a first for a premium hatchback in India. The tail lights themselves have an aggressive ‘Z’ pattern, while the boot lid has a glossy black applique, much like that of the Tata Altroz.
- Expected to launch in India in June, the new i20 will be fully revealed in less than a month in Germany. As always, it will compete with the Maruti Baleno and Tata Altroz.