2020 Jaguar F-Type breaks cover
- The 2020 Jaguar F-Type facelift has gone official with a brand new face and a few useful new feature additions.
- First up, the front fascia of the sports car now looks a lot more aggressive thanks to its slimmer headlamps, exaggerated new grille, and updated front bumper. Changes made to the rear are relatively minor with new tail lamps being the most prominent change.
- On the inside, 2020 F-Type now uses Sienna Tan Windsor Leather, Alcantara and suede in its cabin. Also new is the big 12.3-inch driver’s display, along with an updated infotainment display.
- Like before, the F-Type can be had with either a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol or a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol. Power output ranges between 296-567 bhp, while all-wheel-drive comes standard on the most powerful trim.
- This updated sports car from Jaguar will come to India for sure, but it might take a while. In the UK, the car is already up for pre-order.