2020 Kawasaki Z650 launched at Rs 5.94 lakh
- The 2020 Kawasaki Z650 facelift has been launched in India at Rs 5.94 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it Rs 25,000 dearer than the previous model.
- The 2020 Z650 comes with a new headlamp that grants it a sharp new look, very much in-line with all other latest Z-series motorcycles. Also, both head and tail lamps now consist of LEDs.
- Then, the bike comes with an all-digital instrument cluster which comprises of a 4.3-inch TFT colour panel. It can connect to your phone via Kawasaki’s Rideology app and can display loads of information.
- Also new on this bike are Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres which promise superior grip. Most other cycle parts are carried over from the BS4 model.
- Powering the Kawasaki Z650 is a BS6-compliant, 649 cc parallel-twin, liquid-cooled powerplant with 67 bhp of power and 64 Nm of peak torque. Like before, a 6-speed gearbox comes standard.