2020 Royal Enfield Classic spied
- Thanks to the good market reception of the resurrected Jawa, the Royal Enfield Classic series is set to get some significant updates. The next-gen model has been spied revealing a few of its details.
- First up, the bike will get a new gearbox, which is evident from its new transmission casing. Interestingly, the kick-starter is gone too!
- The engines, both 350 cc & 500 cc, could very well be updated with more power and better refinement levels. The test prototype of the 2020 Royal Enfield Classic also has a different exhaust system, which indicates that the updated engines could be BSVI-compliant.
- Also, a double-cradle frame can be seen on the bike in these images. The current-gen Royal Enfield Classic sports a single-downtube chassis instead.
- It is also likely that this prototype is being tested with a few parts from the previous-gen model, therefore, it won’t be surprising to see even more changes on the production-spec model which is expected to launch next year.