2020 Skoda Octavia spied undisguised in India
- The upcoming fourth-gen Skoda Octavia has been spied without any camouflage near Pune.
- Originally scheduled to launch in October this year, the D-sedan’s launch has reportedly been pushed to early 2021 due Covid-related delays.
- The spied version of the 2020 Octavia features LED headlights & DRLs, LED tail-lamps, 17-inch alloys and beige seats – which point towards beige dual-tone interiors. It is likely that the is the final India-spec version which will launch next year.
- While the outgoing model was already the most powerful D-sedan, the 2020 Octavia will up the ante by offering a 187 bhp, 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine with 320 Nm of peak torque on its higher trims.
- While the diesel engine is phased out, lower trims of this car are expected to be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine with 148 bhp and 250 Nm (same as the VW T-Roc and Skoda Karoq).