2020 Triumph Rocket 3 launched in India
- The Triumph Rocket 3, a buffed-up premium cruiser which looks like nothing else, has been launched in India at Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The motorcycle is powered by a 2,500 cc, liquid-cooled powertrain which is currently the biggest capacity engine to be offered on a mass-produced motorcycle. It generates 164 bhp of max power and 221 Nm of peak torque.
- The Rocket 3 has also undergone significant weight savings as well. Overall, this new-gen model is lighter than its predecessor by around 40 kilos.
- The impressive list of cycle parts on this motorcycle includes 47 mm Showa USD front forks, fully adjustable Showa rear monoshock, dual 320 mm front disc brakes with Brembo Stylema 4-piston calipers, and 300 mm rear disc with Brembo M4.32 4-piston calipers.
- Electronic suite on the 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 includes 4 riding modes, traction control, cornering ABS, and TFT display with optional Bluetooth for smartphone connectivity.