2020 Triumph Street Triple RS revealed
- The 2020 Street Triple RS has debited in the UK with updated styling, more features, and upgrades to its powertrain.
- The most noticeable thing about this bike is the new headlamp setup which is now sharper and has striking LED DRLs embedded inside it. A lot of other body panels are also new to give the RS a meaner appearance.
- The colour TFT instrument display of the bike now gets new graphics, optional Bluetooth connectivity, and optional GoPro integration.
- While the power from the Street Triple RS’ 765 cc, inline 3-cylinder engine remains 121 bhp, its torque output has been upped by 2 Nm to 79 Nm. The exhaust setup is now new, and thanks to the reduced rotational inertia, the engine is now claimed to offer better low-end and mid-range performance.
- Additionally, the 6-speed transmission on the Street Triple RS now also comes with a new up-and-down quick-shifter.