2021 Benelli 302S confirmed to launch in India next year
- As a part of its upcoming BS6 offensive, Benelli will launch the 302S streetfighter in India in early 2021.
- The bike is set to replace the TNT300, which has already been discontinued since BS6 norms came into effect earlier this year.
- Major changes that the Benelli 302S will bring over its predecessor are mostly cosmetic. You get a brand new LED headlamp unit and redesigned tank extensions. The tail section has also been revised.
- Powering the bike will be a familiar 300cc parallel-twin, liquid-cooled engine that generates 37.5 bhp of max power and 25.6 Nm of peak torque.
- Equipment that this bike will offer includes full LED lighting, digital TFT instrument cluster, USD forks, dual petal front discs, etc.