2021 Merc S-Class leaked
- The next-generation 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been partially revealed thanks to new spy photos that show the front-end, rear-end and interior of a non-camouflaged prototype of the luxury saloon.
- The front and rear of the 2021 S-Class take a lot of inspiration from the latest E-Class facelift. You get new slimmer headlamps, a larger grille, new bumpers, and horizontally aligned triangular tail lamps, all of which go in line with Merc’s new design language.
- The interior is a different story, however. The car’s cabin gets a minimalist new design with a heavy emphasis on displays, and it looks like it belongs to an electric car. The small quad-centre AC vents further elevate the futuristic vibe.
- Rumoured engine options include petrol, diesel, mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains. The new-gen model might also do away with the V12 engine option in favour of a more efficient solution.
- The 2021 S-Class has its world debut scheduled for later this year. However, it may get affected by the ongoing pandemic situation. We can expect this luxury saloon to launch in India in late 2021.