4 new Alexa-enabled smart devices launched in India
- Four Indian companies including iBall, Boat, Sirena Technologies and MyBox have announced their Amazon Alexa voice assistant enabled smart devices.
- The iBall Breathe-M are over-ear wireless Bluetooth headphones for Rs 2,225. These have circular LED ring lights on ear cups which display colours to while playing music. Alexa voice commands will be enabled through the VerveLife App which is available on Android and iOS.
- The Sirena Vood, priced at Rs 2,699, is claimed to be one of the world’s smallest portable smart speakers. Another smart speaker, Boat Stone 700A, is shock and waterproof and will set you back by Rs 7,999.
- The MyBox is an Alexa Kit for your regular set-top box which will give it voice command functionality. The Kit comes with a voice remote and costs Rs 1,999.
- Very recently, Motorola launched the Pulse 3 and Pulse 3 Max Alexa-enabled headphones, whereas Bose introduced three speakers – Home Speaker 500, Soundbar 500, and Soundbar 700 – ranging from Rs 39,000-79,000.